Make Your Heating System a Priority This Winter!
Whatever type or brand of furnace, boiler, or heat pump you have in your home, you know that you need your heating system to work on demand. Scheduling a seasonal maintenance check can prevent costly repairs or outages during a chilly winter night. At Comfort First Heating & Air Inc., we pride ourselves on our experience and knowledge working on a variety of different heating systems. Right now we’re offering a comprehensive heating preventative maintenance service that will ensure you get the best results from your heating system.
Our Heating Preventative Maintenance Check includes servicing of your:
- Gas Heat
- Heat Pump
- Oil Heat
Our services also includes:
- Inspecting the Heat Exchanger for Cracks
- Replacing Air Filters As Needed (Filters at Additional Cost)
- Burners Inspected & Cleaned
- Thermocouple Inspected
- Pilot Cleaned & Adjusted As Needed
- Safety Controls Inspected
- Blower Wheel Inspected
- Gas Line Checked
- Flue Pipe Checked
- Belts & Pulleys Inspected & Adjusted As Needed
- Defrost Timer Tested
- Reversing Value Tested
- Auxiliary Heat Strips Cleaned
Experience the difference excellent customer service makes with us at Comfort First Heating & Air. Schedule your heating maintenance appointment today, so you don’t get caught in the cold!